Introduce Yourself

Started by Andy, March 22, 2016, 11:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ayrton Littel on March 31, 2016, 04:49:25 AM
Since we are all doing this again...  :-P

My name is Ayrton,
I am the odd ball of the group.  :D

I am 17 years old and live in the United States (Utah to be exact) I have been simracing since the GT5P days as a little kid. I started racing with RoninGT at about the time GT6 launched.  I'm usually an upper mid pack racer with a decent, consistent and clean pace. (for the most part)

Currently I try to hop on Project CARS and the PS4 as much as I can. When I am not racing in real life that is.  :smug:

Irl I currently race in a state Shifterkart Championship with a 125cc Stock Honda/'14 FA Kart and am on a path to hopefully (with some skills, luck and hard work) move up to Formula racing in the future!

Always looking forward to racing and online banter with everyone on here!  :cheers:

When are we going to see you in the GT3 champs @AOR?

Quote from: manx #57 on March 31, 2016, 10:04:41 AM
When are we going to see you in the GT3 champs @AOR?

I took a little rest from sim stuff the past week to get everything ready for the start of UKC the weekend. I should be getting back into it starting next week, so soon enough.  ;)

Well ladies and gentlefolk, I'm Dave, 28years old, originally from the motherland (England) but now living with the leprechauns in Paddyland, I've always had a fascination with most things that have 4wheels and an engine, and I especially love motorsport - because everything else only requires one ball :D

When I'm not on the PS4, I am either missing in action at the girlfriends house, at work selling arseholes mobile phones, or surving the various threats on the mighty mighty RUST or Euro Truck SImulator 2 on the aul laptop
If it's got tits or an engine it's going to be expensive!!

April 01, 2016, 01:41:59 PM #18 Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:46:21 PM by Systemdek
 Some people call me Systemdek
Some call me black&deckerblack&decker
Some people call me Dekka
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love

People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
Well, don't you worry baby
Don't worry
Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

Cause I'm a racer
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

Quote from: Systemdek on April 01, 2016, 01:41:59 PM
Some people call me Systemdek
Some call me black&deckerblack&decker
Some people call me Dekka
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love

People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
Well, don't you worry baby
Don't worry
Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

Cause I'm a racer
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

Jeez man that could be a good song ;)

#Dave-B87  "I'm Dave, 28years old, originally from the motherland (England) but now living with the leprechauns in Paddyland"

Hey Dave you'll have your Paddy Visa revoked if ye keep slagging us paddys  :D :D :D

Quote from: manx #57 on April 01, 2016, 06:27:51 PM
Jeez man that could be a good song ;)

It came up on the hard-drive in the car, and I just couldn' help myself  :-P

Quote from: Ronin-JayT on April 01, 2016, 06:44:09 PM
#Dave-B87  "I'm Dave, 28years old, originally from the motherland (England) but now living with the leprechauns in Paddyland"

Hey Dave you'll have your Paddy Visa revoked if ye keep slagging us paddys  :D :D :D

I never applied for my Paddy Visa, as I was told they would have to rework the requirements on minimum pints bought on it per month, I would set the minimum bar wayyyyy to high hahahaha
If it's got tits or an engine it's going to be expensive!!

Hello Ronin-GT

I'm Wolwo. I'm fairly new here. Only been committed to online-racing nearly two years, but I"ve been a sim-racer since Nascar & Indycar by Papyrus, -and Grand Prix '95 (F1)...

And that's what I am here for - sim-racing...

To talk about it, to make it happen -to race and to test and test again. But I don't bother just talking.

Btw. I might therefor talk a bit hard on  -I'll apolygize therefor already ahead. I mean no harm by it. Nor anything personal (of cause...).
Hope to see you soon, guys.
REAL DRIVE

Guys, lets try and give a warm welcome from what's left of us here, to our newest member DriftMachine.

Welcome to RoninGT, make yourself at home and get involved, not much going on at the moment but plans are in the works to return Ronin back to it's glory days :)

Don't forget to introduce yourself. See you on the tarmac soon!

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Hi Driftmachine, welcome to Ronin.
As Select3 has said, bit of a hiatus here ATM as we all sort out what console/games are our next universal point of contact, but good to see another drifter on the forum.

Another warm welcome to another new member, GCturbo.

Welcome to RoninGT.

Whether it's Gran Turismo, pCars, Raceroom Racing Experience or Euro Truck Simulator 2 (and everything in between), this is the place for you!

Take a minute, introduce yourself and let us know your interests. Got an idea for an event or championship? Let us know and we'll get things moving!

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Welcome new people!

We also sometimes play other games from automotive vehicles!!

Hope to see you all about soon!
AKA Ronin_GTRobin
    rmillis1981
    Lag_5crub

Life - Noun. The thing that gets in the way of gaming.

Sorry I'm a bit late with this.

Welcome new guys to ronin gt.hope to see you on track sometime soon.
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

Welcome to RoninGT, TurboTurtle.
Make yourself known, have a look around and get comfy.

3 new members in as many days... I wonder if any will say hello soon

Follow me on Twitter