Happy Christmas

Started by Ronin-JayT, December 22, 2019, 03:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy Christmas to whoever shows up in RoninGT
I finally bit the bullet and got a rig with a Logitech G29, this is day two and a lot of youtube  vids later
and I'm making some improvements  :cheers:

Merry Christmas mate and to all. Nice one on the wheel dude! You'll have tons of fun. Had to get rid of mine unfortunately but am looking at getting one back in the future.

Nice one Jay. Hope to catch you on track again soon.
Happy new year to you both. Maybe catch Will soon too??

Hi John,

Nice to hear from you dude and to see people posting here again. In regards to racing, yes I do hope so mate.

Will

Happy Christmas everyone!!!

Towing(holding up drivers behind me) & Recovery(very unlikely)

Happy Christmas and very best seasonal wishes to everyone at RoninGT.
To all active, not so active, current AND past members. Thanks very very much for the chat, banter, laughs and racing.
I have hopes for the new year and the potential that a new GT release around the corner could get some activity back in these parts. 

Merry Christmas peeps.    :cheers:

Good a place as any.

Merry belated Christmas to all, and A very Happy New Year!

Let's hope 2021 is sooo much better for everyone, and that we may meet on the black stuff again soon.
AKA Ronin_GTRobin
    rmillis1981
    Lag_5crub

Life - Noun. The thing that gets in the way of gaming.

How do all and a belated all the best for the festive season!  Nice to see some activity around these parts :D
We used to have such a cool little community at Ronin

Merry Christmas  :cheers:

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Happy Christmas once again to all the Ronin peeps.  Hope you can get a chance to relax at some point over the next couple of weeks.   :chill:    :gaming:    :cheers:

Cheers John, all the best to whoever drops in here.

Wrapped up work Friday gone until Tuesday 4th, looking forward to an extended break

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all had a good one  :cheers:

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Yes Dave, it's been a nice relaxing one for me, thanks. Maybe a bit too much   :chill:

Happy new year to you all. Have a great weekend. Hope to catch some track time with you next year!!  :gaming:

Happy New Year everyone!  :cheers:

May your gaming be plenty and problems few in 2022!  :gaming:  :pchappy:
AKA Ronin_GTRobin
    rmillis1981
    Lag_5crub

Life - Noun. The thing that gets in the way of gaming.

Hey Lads, same here Happy New Year to you all  :cheers:
This is the year we get our hands on a full-fat version
of Gran Turismo, I doubt it'll disappoint  :gaming:  :)