Announcements

Started by Andy, March 10, 2012, 06:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Select3 on April 20, 2016, 08:14:01 PM
Good luck Andy and former Ronin member MachWebb who is racing in AORs elite league tonight.

Both streams are now live and available to watch HERE along with live chat.
Hey what have I done since I should not be mentioned her. I'm in same division (We call it tier but anyway). Actually I've been there since the series started. I might not have been up there by the frontrunners but I'm there.
A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing

Quote from: Delaney on April 22, 2016, 07:28:51 PM
Hey what have I done since I should not be mentioned her. I'm in same division (We call it tier but anyway). Actually I've been there since the series started. I might not have been up there by the frontrunners but I'm there.

Sorry mate, didn't intentionally mean to miss anyone, I had live streams from Andy and Mach (that's right, saw you holding up Andy! :P), difficult to commentate on everyone when you only have a limited view.

How did you get on in the end, Hayc too?

How many and who from Ronin is taking part?

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Manx, Jan, Hayc, Mach, Slacker, and me.

That's what I was thinking too ????

Quote from: Raybrig on April 24, 2016, 09:19:08 PM
Why mach a former member?

Because he removed his account mate. I've spoken to him since and I know why he's done it but it's not my place to say anything, he's made his decision though so I'll/we'll respect that.

He's still a mate though, still support him :)

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Next round from the AOR league is tonight,  we have 2 live streams, again provided by GTAndy36 and MachWebb.

Show starts at 8pm and can be found Here with live chat also available.

Good luck to all involved tonight.

Follow me on Twitter

Oh cool, have had the odd look at the live streaming and it seems like the guys involved have had some good racing! Will take a look for sure.

Well guys it's Monday the 9th of May and the last post before this was on Saturday... That's not good.

I hear Gran Turismo Sport is due for release alongside VR in October, maybe someone would like to start a thread/discussion about that?

Follow me on Twitter

Think some of the guys have gone back to using Groupme again Dave

Quote from: NeilR on May 09, 2016, 09:13:07 PM
Think some of the guys have gone back to using Groupme again Dave

Thanks Neil, not entirely sure how we can compete with that at the moment, or if it's even worth the effort anymore.

Follow me on Twitter

The groupme thing is surprising as I thought people didn't like it?

There's not a lot of chat to be honest, but I keep getting notifications on my phone which is why I know