Announcements

Started by Andy, March 10, 2012, 06:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mach try holding down the power button and do a soft reset..don't let do untill it switches off....

Below is my fone view, HTCONEX Google chrome..never had any issues..love it

November 22, 2013, 07:39:14 PM #46 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:42:53 PM by machwebb
Cheers Ray, I have no problems viewing the site, it just fails to post...I'll use chrome, hang on......... :/

Edit from phone........tadaaaaaa!

Edit .......seams like it was HTC's standard browser...!! all done cheers lads!  :cheers: Hope SP is cool tonight...!!

Official YouTube account coming, along with Twitch for PS4 streaming, courtesy of RGT_Alex. Eventually we will use the streaming on PS4 for certain event streaming (once GT7 comes, and/or our platoon want to stream Battlefield 4 game nights)

RGT_Alex, images for you are below. Background and avatar.

Here is the Twitch link

http://www.twitch.tv/roningtforum

Here is the YouTube link

http://www.youtube.com/user/RoninGTForum
There's nothing worse than loads of understeer and then oversteer......

203rd in the UK GT Academy 2014

December 04, 2013, 09:48:33 PM #49 Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:02:09 PM by GTAndy36
Hmm... I'll sort you out with a new image for YouTube. That doesn't look right.

Great work though mate. I'll get those linked up at the top of the forum with the facebook and twitter icons.

See if this Brands Hatch image will work mate. We've got it on our banner, facebook and twitter cover photos.

Hi all at RONIN GT ,I dint know where to post this,so as this is the announcements page,I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but I have changed my ID pic to a pic of a MRI scan of my oldest head(brain scan)I hope that anyone ain't freaked out by to much.
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

I did wonder......hope she's doin ok buddy  :smiley:
ローニン・ソンブレアロー

Yeah things are ok to be to be fair,the pic is for her last scan for about a year or so,she not long had another scan,but we not got the pic's for that one yet,what this shows is the lack of blood to her brain,she is only gettin 1/4 of the mornal amount compared to anyone else.

No problem at all regarding the picture dude, it's a good thing as it's a vocal point to educate folk like me that don't know much about the condition :)

Will

That's cool really,didn't think you guys would have a problem really.its not been easy over the last 4years,long times in hospital with ops and scans and meetings.

Can't even begin to imagine dude.

Hi Hayc,

Thank you for clearing that up, I was curious about what that was but I was not sure how to ask. :D

Also, Please don't answer if I am asking to much. But I have not been around long enough to know if you answered this before. I know someone in your family has the condition you described below, but I was not sure if it is you wife or daughter or someone else. Also I would like to learn more about it so if you don't mind what is the name of the condition?

Again, don't want to step to far, so again, please don't answer I am asking to much.

As always I hope you and your family are doing well. :)

Cheers, Ayrton

Hi ayrton dude,yeah that's ok for askin chap,yeah it's me oldest(Chloe 5)that has got the condition,and it's called moyamoya disease,(not so well known in the UK,but more common in the USA ,but people that find out they have got MMD,find out later in life'20 to 40 years old)we 1st noticed that things wherent right when she was 9months old,todate she had 3 ops,2 ECIC bypasses and 1 berhole.how we know That there is something wrong is that she will show signs of havin a stroke,or a TIA this will last for about 2 to 24 hours.
Hope that has helped abit.

Quote from: hayc on April 11, 2014, 09:14:58 AM
(not so well known in the UK,but more common in the USA ,but people that find out they have got MMD,find out later in life'20 to 40 years old)

Guess this is a massively good thing, a 20 year head start for treatment on an average person diagnosed with the condition.

Well not sure it's a head start,I think they do know what there doin out there,it's just that the signs don't show till later in life.

it's just that we noticed something was wrong,not to take anything away from the the people that have got MMD,but what they have is no where near as bad as what Chloe has got ,3 out of the 4 main blood vessels in the neck are not workin,and it is the other way round for most other people,and they don't know anything is up till they have aTIA( mimi stroke)