Ronin Resurrection and event interest...

Started by jutngo, November 17, 2019, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Now then guys, been a while.
Hopefully someone is still looking into the RGT revival, given the launch of the PS5 and their quite frankly reasonable prices, I'll be looking at GT7 and a PS5 purchase in the future, would like to see RGT find it's feet again.

Hope everyone is doing OK in these trying times, take care, stay safe and I hope to see you all soon.

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Hi Dave

Also quite hyped to get gt7 on ps5 and would like to participate in a good old SFS.

I will watch this space.

Towing(holding up drivers behind me) & Recovery(very unlikely)

Hi Guys, I have preordered the PS5, the disk one, from Gamestop and sofar no nasty email to say I'm not getting it until 2021
No biggie though, the PS4 pro is doing great for now
It would be cool to have a Ronin revival, I personally don't want to join any other GT group, I miss the fun and banter
we had  :)

Quote from: Ronin-JayT on October 01, 2020, 11:42:22 PM
Hi Guys, I have preordered the PS5, the disk one, from Gamestop and sofar no nasty email to say I'm not getting it until 2021
No biggie though, the PS4 pro is doing great for now
It would be cool to have a Ronin revival, I personally don't want to join any other GT group, I miss the fun and banter
we had  :)

Oh no you didn't............... :-P

Hey Crow and anybody else that has a peek in here  :gaming:

Yip, AOR is a great place for getting the racing fix but doesn't feel like home. That is still RoninGT.
There isn't even a 'GT7 discussion' thread or general GT talk area. Maybe I should start one here, even if I end up talking to myself!!  :pchappy:

Quote from: jutngo on October 28, 2020, 06:10:52 PM
There isn't even a 'GT7 discussion' thread or general GT talk area. Maybe I should start one here, even if I end up talking to myself!!  :pchappy:

Do it! This place will remain quiet without active posts...

AKA Ronin_GTRobin
    rmillis1981
    Lag_5crub

Life - Noun. The thing that gets in the way of gaming.

:O

It's the Robin!!

Cool. I'll see if I can get something together for a post over the weekend. Looks like no GT7 until late next year but gives time to gather up some momentum here for the release. We'll see.

I'm thinking of a possible SFS at some point? Maybe if I was to host an open lobby for a couple of hours on a Sunday?
Will look into it soon here after Le Mans!

Coffee still does the coffee evening on Wednesdays so I could have a chat and see if we can get the car choice details posted each week.....

:pchappy:  :gaming:

Quote from: jutngo on August 22, 2021, 01:43:53 PMI'm thinking of a possible SFS at some point? Maybe if I was to host an open lobby for a couple of hours on a Sunday?
Will look into it soon here after Le Mans!

Coffee still does the coffee evening on Wednesdays so I could have a chat and see if we can get the car choice details posted each week.....

:pchappy:  :gaming:

That sounds like a great plan! I'm absolutely up for anything wherever we play.
There's nothing worse than loads of understeer and then oversteer......

203rd in the UK GT Academy 2014

Anybody fancy a crack at the Nurburgring / Megane RS TT which is live, whacked a few laps in yesterday and ended with a 7:35.486. Plenty left on the track if I get a chance to tune the car properly, but happy to be just outside top 500 considering I've not picked up a controller for months, noticed JayT has had a run

October 31, 2021, 12:57:52 PM #26 Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 02:34:55 PM by jutngo
 :gaming:
Sounds good to me! I usually just do a couple of laps on the factory spec TT but I'll give this one a go shortly......

EDIT

So which mad man came up with this one?!!
500bhp through the front wheels on S3's!!!

Wheel spin aplenty but got a clean lap of 7'31.3

Madness.