Announcements

Started by Andy, March 10, 2012, 06:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
T300 is the best wheel on the market for the price. Anything better would be Fanatecs CSW, at 3 times the cost. Even then how much better it is over the T300 would be very interesting to find out.

Direct drive wheels can only be worth it when you use it with non-gaming software... with far more sophisticated FFB than we have with any of the sims.

Yep, good job, A.-Andy.
REAL DRIVE

the forum is all fkd up chaps....

I can't access posts I've just made
It has to refresh twice

On PC, and Phone...

Yeah ive noticed this too. Its a server issue so ill get onto them again soon. Might have time tomorrow.

Mach i see in the latest posts youve made a pcars setups thread, but i cant find it in the forum section. Is this the kind of crap youre meaning

I've just got my phone back from repair and was wondering if there was any reason for me to reinstall groupme now?

April 08, 2016, 02:09:05 PM #247 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 05:22:42 PM by Mach
I'm off it, not that that should sway you!! tooo many beeps!!!

Nah use the forum mate :)

Never been on GroupMe, not enough phone memory (Sony Xperia Neo  :ssh:).

Forum seems to be more active in the last few weeks and should hopefully go from strength to strength  :iwin:

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Yeah I've stopped usin it now,on here now and AOR.
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

Same here, the RoninGT Forum is the only one i use, I have little time lately what with working
nearly every hour there is, not much time for gaming let alone trying to catch up in a heap
of different forums  :)

Hey guys, heads up!

GTAndy36 is racing in an AOR league tonight, he'll be streaming live from around 7:30pm.

For this special occasion I've decided to bring back the frontend portal (click the "Home" tab) which will have the live stream and hopefully chat window embedded. Make sure you tune in and show support, may be a different forum he's racing with but, he's still one of us!  :iwin:

Everything should go live at 7:30pm or just after.

A big thanks to GTAndy36 for providing the stream.

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Good luck Andy and former Ronin member MachWebb who is racing in AORs elite league tonight.

Both streams are now live and available to watch HERE along with live chat.

Follow me on Twitter