GTX 1070

Started by GT_Dave, June 02, 2016, 01:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I'll probably end up with a 1080 or the eventual ti version, but as I don't need to upgrade, it'll probably only happen if there's a particularly good deal or misprice, lol.

We need to actually get some gaming going, no point in having all of this if we're not going to use it, play some games and stick it YouTube lol.

Robin seems to have almost finalised his build, so shouldn't be too long, with a few of us, games like RUST, DayZ, ARMA etc, could be epic.

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

3 vs 3 Rocket League once Robin is ready. I see you've hardly played it, but I'm confident you'll get hooked.

Quote from: bo0td- on July 08, 2016, 08:13:54 PM
3 vs 3 Rocket League once Robin is ready. I see you've hardly played it, but I'm confident you'll get hooked.

I was hooked for like a month but got distracted with other things and it started to fall by the way side, same with a lot of the games I have at the moment.
I'm looking for something in particular at the moment, unfortunately, I have no idea what that something is lol.

RUST has just had an update, fairly substantial by all accounts and includes the "much anticipated" level system. Will be interesting to see how (if at all) that works so, I may just have another look there.

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)