Introduce Yourself

Started by Andy, March 22, 2016, 11:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A warm welcome to the new guy's. Come and tell us a bit about Your self
A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing

Hello gents,

I'm Christian from Germany and I've playing racing sims since 20 years now. Playstation 1 Porsche Challenge was what got me hooked and I've been playing Gran Turismo on all former PS models.
A couple years ago I decided to go PC tho and some strange coincidences have eventually led to me becoming a beta tester at what was SimBin and is Sector3.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and having some interesting discussions.

Cheers

Welcome Christian, good to have some new blood, I see too much of you on the black stuff as it is, so instead I'll see you on the forums!

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Hi everyone at RoninGT.
Some of you may remember me, used to be on here a few years back. My name is Jonny, I'm 27 and from Portsmouth.
Love the gran turismo series and love a good clean race!
Hope to see you guys on track some time soon.
Oh it's good to be back  :cheers:

Hi dude,

Welcome back. The place has been dead for a while :(.

Quote from: Will on October 04, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
Hi dude,

Welcome back. The place has been dead for a while :(.

Not dead... just... sleeping

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Hi guys, used to enjoy a few races with you lot many many years ago. Life got in the way and busy doing other stuff. I do get on gt7 a couple times a week at the moment but not as often as I'd like.

Is there a regular lobby get together, I'm looking for some folk to help speed my lame ass up, been stuck in C rating for too long (I've not been doing many sport races)

Robbie

R08mky

Yip, there is a Coffee Evening every Wednesday where some of the ronin crew gather for some banter. 9pm is the usual start time.
It's a different car theme each week but easy to sort on the night. Also a chat group where you'll get car setup tips if tuning is available.
Coffeebean__ is the host. I'll usually be there.