Announcements

Started by Andy, March 10, 2012, 06:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can we all give a big thankyou to Mach.  :cheers:

He's put together our new logo, the start of a fresh new look for the site.

If you want the new logo for any signatures, avatars, other images etc you create, that will be available in HUGE res for you soon.

:O  :drool:

Glad I didn't make myself a t-shirt yet I will need to make one with this logo now.  :cool:

Personally, the GT part looks messy, but other than that I'm digging the new logo!
If it's got tits or an engine it's going to be expensive!!

July 21, 2014, 08:40:35 PM #93 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 09:11:50 PM by Ronin_GTSombrero
Am I missing the obvious, where's this new logo?  :undecided:

Scratch that, cleared cache and I can see it, nice  :afro:
ローニン・ソンブレアロー

Quote from: Ronin_GTSombrero
AKA Ronin_GTRobin
    rmillis1981
    Lag_5crub

Life - Noun. The thing that gets in the way of gaming.

Scrub that. just cleared my browsing history, cookies etc and now get attached:

STILL getting the adds though.

AKA Ronin_GTRobin
    rmillis1981
    Lag_5crub

Life - Noun. The thing that gets in the way of gaming.

Didn't see the new logo till refreshed the main page,I think it looks pretty cool  <3
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

Nice work Mach, I must admit I didn't notice it was a silhouette until it appeared on the header, makes more sense now.  :D

#75 - Gran Turismo Blau bodywork - Isotope Green wheels.

The logo is almost certainly going to be flipped and reworked yet guys, so don't go making anything yet Ayrton!

I will look into the ads problem you're having Robin. Maybe it's something to do with your membergroup.

Im liking the logo, not sure about the background image  :/

It's just black right now as a stop gap... I'm working on something else.  :cheers:

What kind of thing would you lot like to have?

:O

Oiled up pit girls working on an R8  :iwin:

wtf.....dude warn us if you start changing stuff

Trust me. I would have done if what I was doing meant to cause the mess we had earlier!

Sorry for the downtime and sorry things messed up on everyone.

August 03, 2014, 05:27:55 PM #104 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:30:54 PM by GTAndy36
Guys you may have noticed recently that I've posted all of the track logos from the circuits in GT6 in our gallery. Use them for your event OP's if you wish!!

Gallery for them here: http://ronin-gt.net/forum/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=144;u=1