Announcements

Started by Andy, March 10, 2012, 06:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks buddy,

Wow, i'm really sorry, but it sounds like you are doing a great job. :)

Thanks dude,yeah we deal with as a family day by day but it can be very difficult some times.  :O
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

Yeah, you're an inspiration hayc mate, cos I wouldn't know how to react to such a thing. With my wife's sisters having bubbas recently we've obviously talked about having kids but we're not ready just yet. All we want for our future sons and daughters is for them to be healthy (im sure this is the case for every parent), so to do what you do every day is... well there's no words to truly describe it.

Much love fella, and it's a nice way to show your endless support of your daughter on our little community  :cheers:

Stories like little Cloe's makes me appreciate it even more that my kids are sound and somewhat normal (sometimes I doubt that). I feel with You and Your family mate. Love and support from me and mine
A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing

Thanks guys for the kind words,yeah at 1st it was very hard to deal with,and we really didn't know how hard things could get.your true it's all that we want for our kids is for them to be alright,and sometime things don't show themselfs till later on in life.
Thanks for hereing what I've got to say.  :cheers:  :monolog:
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

I haven't been particularly vocal in this conversation but, you know we're always here for you Hayc, same as we are for any other member of our little family for any problem they have.

That's what makes Ronin so special.

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Quote from: GT_Dave on April 13, 2014, 07:15:32 PM
I haven't been particularly vocal in this conversation but, you know we're always here for you Hayc, same as we are for any other member of our little family for any problem they have.

That's what makes Ronin so special.

+1

<3
AKA Ronin_GTRobin
    rmillis1981
    Lag_5crub

Life - Noun. The thing that gets in the way of gaming.

ANDY STOP CHANGING SH!T. I know its you!!!!!
There's nothing worse than loads of understeer and then oversteer......

203rd in the UK GT Academy 2014

Yeah, about that. Better let you all know the changes now I've got them in place.

We now have a portal home page. This is in place until we can get a proper webpage up and running. (VERY FAR FUTURE!!) We've tried numerous times but due to time constraints this is the best way forward. The new portal homepage will be kept very simple, with your login welcome and who's online on the left hand side, and our customised content in the main area. This customised content I'm envisioning will just have event banners (mach's awesome ones) for the events currently running with links, or just some nice photos... or both, not sure yet. May even get articles up and running but we've done that before on previous Ronin iterations and that was nice but not really needed tbh.

It's just there to have a homepage instead of a blank dead page like we've had before.

You'll also notice both of our domains http://www.ronin-gt.net and http://www.ronin-gt.com now both redirect to ---> http://www.ronin-gt.net/forum
I would have moved all of our forum and content over to ronin-gt.net but this caused the main index.php file to corrupt for some reason so this is the best thing to do for now.

Cheers all.

At the moment, you will have probably noticed the big gap underneath the forum menu.

DON'T PANIC!

Just awaiting Google Ads to do their business.

Once our site has been approved, we should start seeing adverts in this space. I will then look to get these adverts hidden when members sign in.

Cheers all.

We now have a 'favourite post' option, so you can give each other pats on the back alla Twitter. We don't do 'likes' here, we're not bookface.  :D

We also have a new Gran Turismo 7 board. Maybe a little early but titbits of GT7 news and rumours are coming in now and we don't want to clog up the GT6 boards with news on the upcoming release. Can you believe we've only had GT6 for 7 months........  :O

July 19, 2014, 06:53:34 PM #72 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 07:02:27 PM by Mach
STOP tempting me with these Russian Women

Can you see the advert then?! It's just blank for me at the moment.