Announcements

Started by Andy, March 10, 2012, 06:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All good Boss!

What sort of stuff are you wanting for the blog? Race reports, interviews with members? I don't doing mind a bit of that.
ローニン・ソンブレアロー

Yeah, pretty much. Just what's happening. Maybe a blog post every week/fortnight will do for now  :pchappy:

Cool, I'll cobble something and send you it for perusal?
ローニン・ソンブレアロー

If you want mate that would be pukka. Our first blog post  :cheers:

Nice one Graham :D

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

Our new blog is online guys! I hope you will all have a read of it over the coming months/years!

At this stage, it is still a work in progress. Layouts etc may well change, but it's essentially up and running.

I've had a few messages from some of you wanting to write for the blog, which is fantastic. If anyone else wishes to write occasionally for the blog please let me know what you'd like to bring to it.

The RoninGT homepage will hold the latest post links to the blog, GT Academy and highlights pages. Currently the GT Academy page simply holds the EU race reports, but further things will come to this section of course! The blog is going to be the busiest part we suspect right now.

Enjoy! And get sharing too. Share our website and blog on social media, word of mouth, massive advertising hoardings in London (if you don't mind spending a few bob on our behalf for that!) etc etc.

Very cool Andy.  :cool:

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

August 23, 2014, 12:43:18 PM #142 Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:14:19 PM by Mach
Awesome !   

Banner on its way......

Nice one man. As you can see I need a banner for the blog, and a banner for the GT Academy menu too. Might as well do a highlights one and twitch one... cos it will be nice for all four sections to have their own banner image.

Cheers once again fella!  :cheers:

Quote from: Mach on August 23, 2014, 12:43:18 PM
Awesome !   

Banner on its way......

Nice one Mach. :cheers:

Follow me on Twitter

I have been talking with Andy about what I will do on the blog and now that it is confirmed I will say it here:

Sim-rig building 101

This will cover everything having to do with the real world aspect of simracing.

From how to get your first setup to building your ultimate cockpit, I am going to cover it all.  :driving:

Wow, nice one Little Ayrton, looking forward to reading your article.

Follow me on Twitter

Lol, makes mine look a bit "news of the world"  :laugh: Still important journalism in my opinion  :indeed:
ローニン・ソンブレアロー

Quote from: Ronin_GTSombrero on August 23, 2014, 08:30:45 PM
Lol, makes mine look a bit "news of the world"  :laugh: Still important journalism in my opinion  :indeed:

What's yours on, or do I have to wait and see?

Nothing is more important than anything else, the fact that yourself (Graham) and Little Ayrton are writing anything at all, is a fantastic thing for Ronin and us all.
Kudos to the pair of you and anyone else willing to write for us.

Follow me on Twitter

It's just general craic about what's going on here mate, nowt particularly "useful"  :laugh: You'll be ok, northern humour and all that  :wink:
ローニン・ソンブレアロー