Announcements

Started by Andy, March 10, 2012, 06:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Differernt styles... all good!

Your one will be up later this evening hatman.

Nice one on the blogs guys :)

December 04, 2014, 01:23:02 PM #153 Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 09:50:15 PM by Mach
Nice Andy, Nice....looking forward to getting stuck in... ;)

Good stuff Boss  :smiley:
ローニン・ソンブレアロー

Looking forward to the New Years racin.
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

Quote from: hayc on December 04, 2014, 03:39:55 PM
Looking forward to the New Years racin.

Me too, thanks to you!  :)

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

December 04, 2014, 07:12:40 PM #157 Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:56:31 PM by Ayrton リトル
Quote from: GT_Dave on December 04, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

:O You coming back to the track?  :bananarock:

December 04, 2014, 08:23:54 PM #158 Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 09:29:06 PM by hayc
Quote from: GT_Dave on December 04, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

:ssh: dude..... Don't let the cat out of the bag!!!!
Moyamoya disease - support for all the family with moyamoya

Check out the above fb page it's the reason I did the dreaded leg wax

Anyone got any news about any new blog posts in the pipelines?

Follow me on Twitter
"Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun." - William Phillips (1731)

I've started one about my pc build, Assetto and R3e..Raceroom. what ya thinking man.?

I'm not really mate, just wondered if we had anything interesting or amusing in the works.

Follow me on Twitter

January 06, 2015, 06:42:59 PM #162 Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 08:08:38 PM by Ronin_GTSombrero
Working on one at the moment Dave. With there not being shed loads of racing, well championships, going on, I'm a bit short on material. It may end up just being full of my general observations and half cut ramblings  :laugh:
ローニン・ソンブレアロー

Quote from: Ronin_GTSombrero on January 06, 2015, 06:42:59 PM
Working on one at the moment Dave. With there not being shed loads of racing, well championships, going on, I'm a bit short on material. It may end up just being full of my general observations and half cut ramblings  :laugh:

Sounds like we might be on the same page hats,

Are you talking about some sort of "Weekly recap" ?

That is an idea I have had but like you say there is nothing to recap atm.

Also I know I have said I want to have a "Sim-rig building 101" series, however I hand this really hard to do without the ability to have a short video to go with each article, otherwise I just find it too hard to try and explain things on "paper". It is much easier to point at what I am talking about and talk about it.  :/

Hopefully my net will be improving somewhat in the not to distant future. until now I just have to wait. Sorry guys.

Until then I can try and think of something else...

Sounds promising gents, looking forward to reading whatever you lot come up with :)

Follow me on Twitter